We offer you to open a multi-currency business account in the UK payment system. You will receive a direct account number and IBAN, support for more than 20 currencies, different payment methods and a complete remote account opening.
The payment system’s target audience is small and medium-sized businesses.
Features of the UK payment system to open an offshore account online
The payment system offered is licensed by the UK regulator. This company helps simplify cross-border payments in multiple currencies for international businesses. You can find the list of permitted jurisdictions below.
After opening a UK multi-currency account in the payment system, you will receive:
- individual IBAN
- SEPA, SWIFT, Target2, FasterPayments, ACH, Bacs, Chaps and other payment methods
- support for more than 20 currencies, including EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CHF, etc.
- personal manager
- practical and multifunctional online account
- access to all solutions and currencies for a single fee
- API access
- bulk payments with a single click
Countries where the payment system works
Companies from the following countries can open a UK non-resident bank account in the payment system:
- The Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Permitted Activities for UK International Business Account Holders
The payment system works with almost all popular business types. Businesses in these areas will benefit most from opening an online business account in the UK:
- import-export companies
- IT and software
- web services
- marketing agencies
- partner network
- family offices
- holding companies
Types of businesses prohibited from using a UK multi-currency account
The proposed payment system does not allow the opening of a UK International Business Account for the business in the following areas:
- unauthorized financial institutions
- Ponzi scheme companies
- unlicensed Forex brokers
- binary options
- get-rich-quick scheme companies
- unlicensed game
- unregulated medicines and dietary supplements
- pirated or illegal streaming
- dual use weapons/items
- unregistered charity
- tobacco and alcohol
- offshore banks
- adult content
- offshore financial centers on the IMF’s and the European Commission’s lists
*Cryptocurrencies – any fraudulent scheme will be ignored. However, if your project belongs to the IT field and uses blockchain or similar technologies to solve practical tasks, then the decision to open a UK multi-currency account is made on an individual basis.
Documents for remotely opening an offshore account in the UK
Individuals must provide:
- Passport photo and selfie for shareholders and directors.
- Utility bill not older than three months for shareholders and directors.
- Real owner’s CV.
Photo files must not be edited in any way. The image must be of good quality and in its original format.
- A company must deliver:
- Registration documents.
- Financial reports for the most recent period (for non-new companies).
- Business bank statements for the last six months (if this is a new business, it must be a beneficial owner’s bank statement).
- Several contracts with business partners.
- If the structure has shell companies that are shareholders or directors, provide incumbency and show the complete ownership structure (to identify a UBO person).
The company must have a legal address in the country of incorporation.
Service charges for UK international firms
The payment system offers four rates depending on the type of business and turnover.
Fees for servicing an online business account in the UK
For more information on prices, please contact our experts.
If your account balance at the end of the month is more than EUR 100,000 (or the equivalent in CHF, DKK, JPY), and the account turnover is less than 50% of the balance amount, and the total transaction fee is less than EUR 1,000,- the payment system applies a negative rate of 1.5% per annum on your balance.
The procedure for opening a UK multi-currency account in the payment system
To open a UK bank account for non-residents, take the following steps:
- Contact our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Pay for our help to open a UK multi-currency account – €2999.
- Provide a complete set of documents and fill in the forms.
- We coordinate your application with the payment system and this starts Due Diligence, where further questions may arise.
- After successful verification, the system will open an international business account in the UK for you within 5-7 business days.
For questions about opening a business account in Great Britain, please contact our experts via e-mail email@example.com or the contact form below.
Kontakt os på tlf. +45 70231422, eller email firstname.lastname@example.org, eller nedenstående Kontaktformular, så kontakter vi dig snarest muligt, med henblik på en drøftelse af din sag.